APPSC AMVI Notification 2019- 20 Recruitment Jobs Vacancy Syllabus Exam Date Apply Online:
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has been released the latest advertisement notification about APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019- 20 Jobs vacancies Apply online application form for various exams such as Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV, Executive Posts, Non-Executive Posts, Technical & Non Technical Posts. The latest advertisement notification of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission provides job vacancies for freshers, graduates, engineers, diploma, ITI, etc. Candidates who are willing to get a job in APPSC, then this is the best opportunity to grab it.Here you can get the details about APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 Syllabus, Question Papers and Model Questions, How to Apply Online, Age limit, educational qualification, Exam fees details etc.
List of Posts in APPSC Recruitment 2019- 20:
APPSC Group 1 Jobs 2019:
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Regional Transport Officer
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- District Panchayat Officer
- District Registrar
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Assistant Excise Superintendent
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II
- District Social Welfare Officer
- District Backward Classes Welfare
- Officer including Assistant Director
- District Tribal Welfare Officer
- District Employment Officer
- Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II
- Assistant Treasury Officer/Assistant
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer
APPSC Group II Jobs 2019:
APPSC Group II Recruitment 2019 includes executive and non-executive posts which are given below:
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-III
- Assistant Commercial Tax Dy.Tahsildar
- Sub-Registrar Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer
- Co-operative Sub-Registrar
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Extension Officer
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Executive Officer Grade-II
- Senior Accountant
- Auditor in A.P. Pay & Accounts
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Auditor
- Assistant Section Officer in Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in A.P.
- Assistant Section Officer (Fin. & Plg.Fin. Dept.)
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.)
- Assistant Auditor
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Secretariat Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant in A.P. Legislature Sub-Service
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Fin. & Plg. Fin.Dept.)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept.)
- Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Dept.) in A.P. Ministerial Service.
- Junior Assistant (Heads of Departments) in A.P.Ministerial Service
- Junior Accountant (Directorate)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate) in A.P.
- Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service
APPSC Group III Recruitment 2019:
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Village Development Officer
APPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019:
- Junior Stenographer
- Typists and Junior Assistants
- Typists in the Offices of the Heads of the Departments
APPSC Technical Recruitment 2019:
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
- Assistant Director of Legal Metrology
- Industrial Promotion Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
Syllabus & APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 Procedure:
The syllabus for the written examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standard qualifications prescribed for the posts. The Questions will be of objective type with multiple answers and likely to include questions pertaining to technical questions from respective degree, General English, General Arithmetic and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational qualifications for the post. APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019- 20 is done either by direct recruitment (through Competitive Examinations) or by promotion from the State Service.
The lower and upper age limit for the APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019, it will be reckoned as indicated in the individual Employment Notification. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificate.
Candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility norms for APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019. The candidate should have the requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from recognized University/Institute as on the closing date of submission of the application. Those awaiting results of the final examination need not apply.
Number of Vacancies for APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019:
In the year 2018, APPSC recruited nearly few hundreds of employees. For this year the official sources says that they are expecting to announce a large number of vacancies for APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 when compared to last year.We will update the exact number of vacancies as soon as possible.
Scale of Pay:
Emoluments on initial appointment will be minimum pay of the grade plus other allowances admissible at that time. During training period only stipend will be paid as applicable. Candidate may have to give security deposit and execute indemnity bond wherever necessary.
We welcome you to share your view and comments about APPSC AMVI Recruitment 2019 and you can leave it in the below comment box.